Friday, December 7, 2007

Instant Gratification Socks II: Progress Report 1

Well, well, well, I've made it through another week. I've had scarcely any time to knit, which I think contributes greatly to my generally sullen mood. I worked out of town one day and got home late, had a school holiday performance one evening, and moonlighted (moonlit?) on two evenings.

This has, however, given me plenty of time to meditate on Wendy's heel instructions and I'm pleased to say I've got my brain around them and am excited to knit them up. I always feel better when I can visualize what a pattern is saying before I actually execute the instructions. Unfortunately, I'm moonlighting again tonight, so it must wait until tomorrow after errands.

I haven't even touched Sober Argyle. Here's what I've gotten done on the Instant Gratification Socks II. I absolutely love this colorway and check out the pattern! Isn't that cool?!

DSCF0802

No comments: