Monday, December 17, 2007

General Progress

Yesterday I knit! I cancelled all chores and laundry, too. I was tired, so I knit slowly, but I knit!

I worked a little bit on the H234 socks.

DSCF0849

I worked a little bit on the Sober Argyle vest.

DSCF0848

I haven't touched the Arrrgyle Socks.

I also received patterns for my Twizé. I had attempted to get two free patterns from Webs with my yarn purchase, but they were non-cooperative. However, the very nice people at SWTC accommodated me and mailed the patterns. I now have a pattern for Twizé Tank Top:

pic twize-tank

And for Greta:

pic greta

I’m definitely making the Twizé tank, but I’m also toying with the idea of making the pinwheel sweater (pattern from elann.com):

pic pinwheel sweater

My winter vacation begins on Thursday and I can’t wait. Monday through Wednesday will be busy at work. Thursday and Friday will be busy getting ready for the trip. I have a two day drive to Mom & Dad’s. Oh, how I wish I could knit and drive. I’m hoping to get some serious knitting done while visiting. Maybe even visit some of the local yarns stores.

No comments: