Saturday, November 24, 2007

To Frog or Not To Frog

When I can't force myself to work on a project, it's a sure sign that I've gone astray somewhere along the way. I'm a mere 30 or so rows from completing the back of the Sober Argyle Vest, but instead of getting that charge that gets me to the end, I can scarcely look at the blasted thing.

My project gauge is 1/2 a stitch per inch larger than my swatch gauge, rendering my finished product considerably larger than it should be. Now, I have the option of finishing it and hoping that I can shrink it in the wash the precise amount needed for a perfect fit, or I can frog the whole damed thing and start over again.

Just saying that makes me feel better.

I don't have the needles I need to re-start the project. I think I'll just let things sit until the needles arrive next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-( no fun starting over